Utah’s construction industry has seen a significant increase in the number of Pacific Islanders, who are known for their skilled labor in the industry. Among the construction trades, concrete work is a specialty for many Pacific Islander workers. One company that has capitalized on this trend is Zkasa Concrete, a family-owned business providing a range of concrete services in West Valley City, Utah. Let’s explore the importance of Pacific Islanders in Utah’s concrete industry and how Zkasa Concrete is benefitting from it.
Concrete Services Offered by Zkasa Concrete
Zkasa Concrete provides a range of concrete services, including:
- Concrete contractors
- Concrete installation
- Concrete repair
- Concrete demolition
- Stamped concrete
- Colored concrete
- Concrete patios
- Concrete driveways
- Concrete foundations
- Decorative concrete
- Concrete staining
- Concrete sealing
- Concrete polishing
- Concrete resurfacing
- Concrete cutting
- Concrete pumping
- Concrete finishing
- Footings and foundations
Importance of Pacific Islanders in Utah’s Concrete Industry
Pacific Islanders are known for their skilled labor in the construction industry. Here are some reasons why they have become integral to Utah’s concrete industry:
- Many Pacific Islanders come from countries where concrete construction has been used for decades in building houses and other structures. They have experience in concrete work that they bring to Utah.
- Pacific Islander communities are close-knit, and workers often rely on word-of-mouth referrals to find employment. As more Pacific Islanders began working in the construction industry, they likely recommended their friends and family members for jobs, creating a network of skilled workers who could rely on each other for employment opportunities.
- Pacific Islanders have a natural talent for concrete work and take a lot of pride in what they do. They have a strong work ethic and are committed to quality.
Zkasa Concrete’s Benefits from Pacific Islander Workers
Zkasa Concrete is benefitting from the skilled labor of Pacific Islanders in the following ways:
- Zkasa Concrete employs a lot of Samoan and Tongan workers who have a natural talent for concrete work and take pride in what they do. This helps the company to deliver high-quality concrete services to its clients.
- Pacific Islander workers are skilled in a variety of concrete services, including decorative concrete, stamped concrete, colored concrete, and more. This allows Zkasa Concrete to provide a wide range of concrete services to its clients.
- Zkasa Concrete has access to a network of skilled Pacific Islander workers who can be relied on for employment opportunities.
Pacific Islanders are playing a significant role in Utah’s construction industry, particularly in the area of concrete work. Zkasa Concrete is a company that is benefitting from the skilled labor of Pacific Islanders, who have a natural talent for concrete work and take pride in what they do. With a range of concrete services on offer, Zkasa Concrete is providing high-quality services to its clients and benefiting from a network of skilled workers. The rise of Pacific Islanders in Utah’s concrete industry is a trend that is set to continue, and it is clear that they will play an integral role in the state’s construction industry for years to come.